KIUT Postgraduate Admission Requirements
The programme is open to candidates with a variety of backgrounds and interests in either general or specific management functional areas. However, prospective candidates must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Must have a first or second-class honors degree from a recognized university/accredited higher learning institution.
- Applicants holding a pass degree may be considered for admission, if the GPA is not below 2.7; have worked for at least 2 years in an organization, after graduation, and have satisfied the Faculty of their academic potential through Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), its equivalent or additional training at a Post Graduate Diploma level and approved by the Faculty Board.
- Applicants holding unclassified degrees (e.g. M.D.) must have at least a B grade average.
- Gongo la Mboto, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Week Days: 08:00am – 05:00pm
- +255 716 153 399
+255 782 777 775
+255 768 000 808
P. O. Box 9790,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania