Kyambogo University Admission for Diploma in Education Primary and Diploma in Early Childhood Development
The Academic Registrar, Kyambogo University, invites applications for Government and Private admissions from suitably qualiﬁed candidates for the Diploma in Education Primary (DEP) and Diploma in Early Childhood Development (DEC) in 2024/2025 Academic Year. Applicants should hold Grade III Teachers’ Certiﬁcate or Certiﬁcate in Early Childhood Development respectively.. Applicants can ﬁll the forms online from the website: https://apply.kyu.ac.ug at respective study centers. On submitting the form, print out a pay slip and pay a non-refundable fee of Shs.50,000/= plus whatever bank charges levied by any bank integrated with our system. The Deadline for receiving application forms is Monday 31st October 2022 by 12.00am (Midnight).
1. HOW TO APPLY
Application will be online using the ACMIS System.
A payment reference number using the ACMIS System will be generated to facilitate payment of the application fee to Kyambogo University through any bank. Applicants should submit certiﬁed copies of academic documents and a passport-size photograph to the Selected Study Centre after payment of a non-refundable application fee of Shs. 50,000/= for Nationals from the Republic of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Burundi and South Sudan) and $30 (Other Nationals) plus the bank charges.
2.KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL USERGUIDE
- Applicants should access the University’s application URL http://apply.kyu.ac.ug
- Signup using full name, e-mail and Mobile Please note that your name must be similar to the one on your academic documents for your application to be considered valid.
- A password will be sent to both your e-mail and mobile
- The system will prompt you to change the password to the one you can easily
- To ﬁll a form, the applicant clicks on the APPLY NOW button displayed on the running scheme.
- Obtain a payment advice slip by clicking on the “Pay for Form” button
- Make a payment at any Bank:
To conﬁrm receipt of your application payment, please check the email address you used to sign up. If you do not receive any email within 30 minutes after payment, please log into your application account and check the status of the form you have paid for. It should read ‘PAID’. If the status does not change within 24 hours from the time of your payment, please contact us on telephone number 0414-287343 or come to Kyambogo University Admissions Oﬃce to clear any arising issues. All enquiries should be addressed to the ACADEMIC REGISTRAR – KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY at the above address.
- Applicants are strongly warned against presenting forged or other people’s academic documents to support their applications for This will lead to automatic cancellation of admission, revocation of award where applicable and prosecution in the courts of law.
- Do not buy any other documents not originating from the Academic Registrar’s Oﬃce. Those who buy them do so at their own
- The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agent to act on her behalf to solicit additional funds other than the application fee stated above which must be paid in the Banks.
The Deadline for receiving application forms is Monday October 2024 by Midnight.