The School has so far trained a number of students in management, business studies, accounting, finance, administrative and secretarial science, procurement and logistics. Many of these graduates are holding very important positions both in the public and private sectors in this country and beyond.
The School is proud to be one of the leading management schools in Uganda. Its special focus on entrepreneurship makes it a unique school in which its graduates are empowered with skills and knowledge to be innovative. They are able to scan the environment for business opportunities. Equipped with business planning skills, our graduates are able to convert the opportunities into viable business ventures.
The School has the following departments:
- Department of Accounting and Finance
- Department of Business Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Department of Management Science
- Department of Procurement and Marketing
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Organisation and Public Policy Management
- Master of Science in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Administrative and Secretarial Science
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Business Studies with Education
- Bachelor of Management Science
- Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics Management
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Procurement and Logistics
The above programmes are taught by highly skilled lecturers, with a good number of them holding PhDs and many are on course of acquiring them.
The School has population of about 4,500 students, with staff of 90 staff members, including support staff.
P.O. Box 1, Kyambogo
Kampala- Uganda (East Africa)
Public Relations Officer