Makerere University Application Forms
Below are the downloadable Makerere University Application Forms for Different Admission Purposes
Please see downloads below for the forms to be filled in the event of an application for admission to Makerere University under the different schemes
- Studying under the scheme does not lead to any award
- Candidates who apply for admission under the scheme should not already be Makerere University students.
- Registered Occasional students shall not transfer to degree programmes or change status of registration on the basis of their performance while on the scheme
- The Occasional Studentship Scheme applies to both the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes
Applicants under the scheme MUST be:
- Students of other recognised Universities and
- Possess the Makerere University minimum admission requirement
Application for, and Duration of, Registration
- Students of other institutions should apply through the Heads of their institutions.
- Candidates may apply for registration at any time and could be admitted at the beginning of any semester of the academic year.
- All applications must be addressed to the Registrar who shall, in consultation with relevant bodies within the University, register such students.
- Occasional student must register for at least one course in a semester and for not more than one academic year.
- All applicants must complete an application form. They should specify the courses they wish to attend with the respective Deans/Directors of Faculties /Institutes/ School. The completed application form should finally be submitted to the Academic Registrar who shall, in consultation with relevant bodies within the University, register such student.
P.O. Box 7062