Mbarara University Post Graduate Admission Requirements
The minimum requirements for admission to any Postgraduate degree are:
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent with at least 5 passes
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent with at least 2 principal passes.
- An Honors degree from an accredited degree awarding institution
- Candidates who have a Pass degree should have at least a Postgraduate Diploma with at least a credit from an accredited degree awarding institution.
- Candidates MUST meet the programme-specific requirements
For applicants to clinical programmes;
- Have documentary evidence of Internship Training indicating disciplines and dates.
- Be registered or eligible for registration with Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council.
- A current certificate of good standing with the Medical Practitioners’ Council of the country of origin.
International Applicants MUST have qualifications equivalent to the Uganda Advanced certificate of Education (UACE) and Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE).
For more information please contact the school at
Mbarara University of Science and Technology
P. O. Box 1410, MBARARA
Tel. +256-414 668971