MUK Applications for admission to newly accredited graduate programmes
The Academic Registrar, Makerere University invites applications for admission to the following Graduate Programmes (Masters Programmes) for the Academic Year:
- MSc. in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Master of Environmental and Occupational Health
- Master of Development Studies
- Master of Strategic and Corporate Communication
- Master of Journalism and Multimedia
1. Visit the Makerere University’s Admissions URL https://apply.mak.ac.ug
2. Sign up using full name, e·mail and Mobile No. Please note that your name must be similar to the one on your supporting academic documents for your application to be considered valid.
3. A password will be sent to both your e-mail and mobile number.
4. The syst em will prompt you t o cha nge the password to the one you can easily remember.
5. To fill a form the applicant clicks on the APPLY NOW button displayed on the appropriate scheme i.e. Taught PhDs, Masters & Postgrad Diplomas.
6. On submission, obtain a payment advice slip by clicking on “Pay for Form” button
7. Make a payment at any of the following Banks:
(b) Post Bank
(c) Centenary Bank
(d) DFCU Bank
(e) UBA Bank
For foreign applicants, application fees can be transferred either by EFT’ or any other means in UGX to a designated URA collection account in Bank of Uganda as follows:
Account Name: UGANDA REVENUE AUTHORITY COLLECTIONS
Account No: 003410158000002
Swift Code: UGBAUGKAU
Bank Name: BANK OF UGANDA
Bank Address: KAMPALA, UGANDA
Currency: UGANDA SHILLINGS
Further details can be accessed by following this link: Applications for admission to newly accredited graduate programmes 2024/2025
Alfred Masikye Namoah