PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) supports organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of operating environments in Uganda and the region enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.
About PwC Graduate Associate 2020 Program:
At PwC, you will have a distinctive experience and we will provide you with the opportunity to develop new ways of thinking, creating value for you, for PwC and for our clients. We would like you to be part of this experience. We are receiving applications from fresh university graduates from all disciplines. We are interested in candidates who are in their final year or graduated early 2019. Ugandans completing their degrees from colleges and universities outside Uganda are welcome to apply. This is an experience for you to learn, get challenged, grow, feel recognized and valued. It’s an experience to reach your full potential and shape your future. Select from available opportunities in Assurance and Tax Services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Graduate Associates should hold Bachelor’s degrees with minimum of upper second class honours or its equivalent and an outstanding academic track record plus a credit 3 in Maths and English
- Innovation and creativity
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- Personal initiative and drive
- Digital Acumen
Method of Application
Deadline: 26th April 2020