St. John’s University of Tanzania (Sj) Courses Offered
The Faculty of Humanities and Education offers the following:
- Diploma in Project Planning and Management
- BA (Education) – History/Geography/English/Kiswahili
- BA (Holistic Child Development)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management
- Masters of Arts in Education (MA (Ed))
- Masters of Arts in Special Education (MA (Spec Ed))
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) with majors in Human Resource Management, Health Services Management, Procurement and Supply Management, and Marketing.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance (BAF).
- Bachelor of Commerce with Education (BComEd).
- Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA) with majors in Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Corporate Management.
- Master of Science in Finance (MSc Finance)
- Master of Science in Accounting (MSc accounting)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration in Marketing, Accounting, Human Resource Management, and Procurement and Supply Management
|Institute Name:||St John’s University of Tanzania|
|Registration Status:||UN Registered Institute||Establishment Date:||10-Sep-2007|
|Registration Date:||01-Jan-2000||Accreditation Status:||Not Accredited|
|District:||Dodoma Municipal Council||Fixed Phone||+255262390044|
|Phone:||+255712882734||Address:||P. O. BOX 47, DODOMA|
|Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Web Address:||http://www.sjut.ac.tz|