UBTEB Guidelines For Submission Of Coursework Assessment Results
1. A separate assessment form is required for each Module/Subject/Course Unit/Paper.
2. Registration numbers and names of candidates should be entered on the coursework submission form picked
from the secretariat.
3. The marks entered should be as apportioned in different curricula.
4. After all the marks have been entered, an average should be calculated and recorded in the last column of the
5. Students are expected to have done at least;
a. Two (2) Assignments (Home work).
b. Two (2) Tests (Class work).
c. Two (2) Practical Tests (Workshop/Laboratory tests/Field work).
6. Forging of Coursework marks is an offence which can lead to withholding of examination results and
consequent prosecution. The course work assessment must be carry out by all Instructors/Lecturers in
7. The closing date for returning coursework assessment results to UBTEB Secretariat is one week before start of
examinations as per the timetable.
8. Late submission of coursework results is totally unaccepted.
“Setting Pace for Quality Assessment”
How to Check UBTEB Results Online
How to Check UBTEB Results Online:
- Visit the UNEB eReg Portal via https://ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results
- On the Results Page, Enter your Index Number.
- Click on Search and wait for your results to show up on the next page.
How to Check UBTEB Results via SMS
This is done by sending a simple SMS to 6600.
- For P7 UNEB PLE Results, go to messages on your phone and type PLE <space> Index No e.g. PLE 000001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For S4 UNEB UCE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UCE <space> Index No e.g. UCE U0001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For S6 UNEB UACE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UACE <space> Index No e.g. UACE U0001/501 and send this to 6600.
- For Technical Institute results, go to messages on your phone and type TECH <space> Index No e.g. TECH UT002/0001 and send this to 6600.
Note: This Service Cost Ushs 500 for Each SMS you Send. You will then receive your Exam Result details instantly.
Congratulations if you made your 2023 UNEB Results. Also, check this site frequently for UNEB Updates.
If you don’t use SMS platforms, then you can also use UNEB’s e-registration platform which also has the latest results.
HOW DO I CHECK MY RESULTS USING THE INTERNET?
- Using Internet Browser, Go to your web browser.
- Type ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results in your browser.
- In the form, enter the candidate’s Index Number and click SEARCH.
- A page with the Candidate’s results will load.
- Please note that this service is free and all you need is the internet to access it.
Good Luck with your UNEB Results. Also, check this site frequently for UNEB Updates.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the UBTEB by visiting the institution’s official website: https://ubteb.go.ug
UBTEB Account Number
UBTEB Application Form
UBTEB Assessment Plan
UBTEB Academic Calendar
Are UBTEB Results Out
UBTEB business Timetable
UBTEB Business Courses
UBTEB Business Summary Sheets
UBTEB Question Banks
UBTEB Course Units
UBTEB Certificate Courses
UBTEB Computer Past Papers
UBTEB Draft Timetable
UBTEB Diploma Courses
UBTEB Diploma Past Papers
UBTEB Diploma Results
Download UBTEB Past Papers
UBTEB Examination Time Table