University of Dar es Salaam UDSM Applications Form
The University of Dar es Salaam UDSM is a leading institution of higher education in Tanzania that provides students with access to world-class education and research opportunities. Whether you’re a prospective student, current student, or alumni, this guide will provide you with all the information you need about the University of Dar es Salaam UDSM.
University of Dar es Salaam UDSM Online Application 2023-2024
To apply, visit the university’s website and follow the steps outlined on the admission page. You’ll be required to provide information about your academic background and personal details, as well as upload any required documents.
The University of Dar es Salaam UDSM offers an online application system for prospective students to apply for admission. The following are the steps to complete the online application process:
- Visit the University of Dar es Salaam UDSM website at https://www.udsm.ac.tz/ and navigate to the admission page.
- Create an account by providing your email address and a password.
- Fill in the online application form with your personal details, academic background, and any other relevant information.
- Upload any required documents, such as transcripts, national exam results, and passport-sized photos.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable).
- Submit the completed application form and wait for a response from the university.
University of Dar es Salaam UDSM Undergraduate Application 2023-2024
To apply for Undergraduate programmes, you will be required to Visit UDSM Online Application System available at application.udsm.ac.tz
Thereafter you will click register and fill in all required details to have a direct access into UDSM Online Application System (OAS). If you have ever applied at UDSM previously, at this step you will be required to enter your username and password in order to log in into our application system.
At this stage our beloved applicant, you will be required to fill in your personal information as it has been directed.
After filling in your personal details, the next stage you will be required to pay
·application fee in order to proceed with your application to the next step.
Therefore you will click a button of payment and then you will be given a control number which you will use it for paying a total of 10,000/= TZS as an application fee. (This figure is subject to change)
After payment is successfully done you will see a status of successful Payment of which you will be allowed to continue to the next step.
Kindly note that payments are easily done through AIRTEL MONEY; TIGO PESA; M-PESA; CRDB BANK; NMB BANK.
At this stage (Academic Results), you will be required to attach your form four and form six results as indicated. For the equivalent applicant, you will attach your Form Four results. In the section attaching form Six results, you will fill in your Award Verification Number (AVN) at the space of the index number accreditated by NACTE in order to allow our system to fetch your respective Diploma results.
At this stage (Apply for Programme), you will be required to apply for a program of your choice as directed depending on your choices.
- In case you are not much familiar with entry requirements for a program you wish to apply to, UDSM has put in place academic qualifications and requirements that give the potential applicant eligibility for the program applicant wishes to apply. Eligibility for our Undergraduate programmes is aligned with the Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) minimum entry requirements.
For more details about entry requirements please do not hesitate to consult our Prospectus available on the UDSM website (www.UDSM.ac.tz) or TCU admission guidelines at www.tcu.go.tz
This is the last stage of your application process ( Review and Submit ), at this step, you have been given a chance to review your filled information in each step: if there are any corrections you will be able to edit before submitting, if there will be no corrections you will submit your application package for further execution.
Please do not hesitate to contact us through the contacts below:
|Admission Officer||Admission Officer|
|+255 22 241 0513||+255 73 941 0016|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||+255 22 241 0016|
|IT HELPDESK||Technical Support|
|+255 686 434 520||+255 73 941 0069|
|+255 65 839 4534|
|+255 73 431 3265|
|General contacts||General contacts|
|+255 22 241 email@example.com|