Victoria University of Uganda Online Application
To study at Victoria University (VU) as an international student, you can apply:
- directly to the university (either online or in person), or
- through an education agent.
To submit an international student application, you need to:
- Find a course you are interested in
- Determine whether you meet the entry requirements for international students
- Register to apply(external link).
Once your application is complete, you can:
- check your application status
- respond to our admission officer’s comments
- upload additional information, if required to do so
- accept your offer.
In order to submit an application, you will need to ensure all of your documents are readily available. These may include:
- certified copies of your academic transcripts and other supporting documentation
- evidence of your English language proficiency (if available)
- completed Advanced Standing forms (if you are applying for credit).
Some courses may have additional documentary requirements. These will be listed on the course page.
If you cannot provide all of your documentation, you can still complete your application. You will need to provide any missing documentation at a later date. This will increase the application processing time, and may affect your ability to commence your course in your preferred intake.