A transformed community from semi peasantry to a modern and urbanized district within 30 Years.
To serve the people of Wakiso to Improve their Quality of Life.
- To promote quality and quantity of economic infrastructural developments in a planned manner.
- To enhance household income through promotion of Small scale enterprises and agricultural productivity
- To increase access to quality social services.
- To enhance good governance through accountability in District departments and Lower Local Governments.
- To promote ICT application and increase technological applications.
- To promote sustainable land use settlements and proper utilization of natural resource endowments.
- To promote participation of all stakeholders in all government development programmes.
- Improving management and administration at both higher and LLGs
- Improving financial resources mobilization, financial management and financial services.
- Increasing quantity and building the capacity of human resources.
- Increasing stock and improving the quality of physical infrastructure.
- Promoting gender quality and equity through gender responsiveness in various government programmes.
- Promoting and increasing ICT applications.
How to Apply for Wakiso District Vacancies
Apply for Wakiso District Vacancies
P.O.Box 7218, Kampala – Uganda
16 Kilometers along Hoima Road.
Office of the CAO