When Will UNEB PLE Results Be Release
The Minister for Education and Sports has released the 2022 Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) results (Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE) Results). The results have been released from Office of the President Auditorium in Kampala. Speaking at the occasion UNEB Chairperson released the statistics made on the results in terms of percentages.
Breaking to the public the percentage of students who passed the exams in general and the number of students who are qualified to be admitted into further institutions.
Students that wrote the exams are to follow the procedures below to check your Result on UNEB eReg Portal.
Note that you can check your UNEB Results Online or by SMS as described below.
Has UNEB Released PLE Results? – How To Check Your PLE Results Via SMS and Internet
HOW DO I CHECK A MY RESULTS USING A PHONE VIA SMS?
- Using SMS, Go to messages.
- Type the Exam code say, PLE [leave space] INDEX NUMBER and send to 6600.
- To check for PLE candidate 000012/003.
- Go to messages, type PLE 000012/003 and send to 6600.
- You will receive an SMS with the results.
- Please note that this service is charged UGX 500 per SMS
If you don’t use SMS platforms, then you can also use UNEB’s e-registration platform which also has the latest results.
HOW DO I CHECK A MY RESULTS USING THE INTERNET?
- Using Internet Browser, Go to your web browser.
- Type ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results in your browser.
- In the form, enter the candidate’s Index Number and click SEARCH.
- A page with the Candidate’s results will load.
- Please note that this service is free and all you need is internet to access it.
Good Luck with your UNEB Results. Also, check this site frequently for UNEB Updates.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the UNEB by visiting the institution’s official website: https://uneb.ac.ug OR
FOR INQUIRIES: TEL: +256 414 286635/6/7/8| firstname.lastname@example.org
UNEB Online Scouting Application Forms
UNEB Marking Application Form pdf
How To Apply For UNEB Online Scouting Forms