Post: Production Manager
Responsible to: Operations Manager
Location: Bugoye, Kasese
Contract Length: 3 year renewable contract (subject to a successful probation period of 4 months)
Agri Evolve (U) Ltd are seeking a well-qualified, experienced and motivated candidate to be the Production Manager at our new Coffee Station at Bugoye. Agri Evolve (U) Ltd has quickly become recognised as the leading processor of quality arabica coffee in the Rwenzori Region. We work in partnership with a leading coffee exporter and have international customers who recognise the excellent quality of the coffee we produce. The role is to ensure that all production processes, from the time the coffee and cherries enter the Station, to the time they leave, are carried out to the highest of standards in order to produce a coffee of exceptional quality.
• To manage all aspects of the production of arabica coffee at Bugoye Coffee station.
• Ensuring that all processes are carried out effectively and efficiently
• Preparing daily reports of production
• Ensuring that production targets are achieved
• The successful candidate will be qualified to at least degree level in an appropriate subject.
• Significant experience of arabica coffee processing and production
• Good leadership skills to motivate all staff to work to the highest standards
• An excellent communicator
• Passionate about making a difference and developing communities
• High level of computer literacy
• Critical thinker and good decision maker
• The ability to work with initiative, solve problems and get the job done
Job Education: degree
Work Hours: 8
Method of Application
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications to the Operations Manager, including an up to date curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificate, along with names and contacts of three referees. Applications can be delivered by post, hand delivery or email to Agri Evolve (U) Ltd. P.O. Box 224 Kasese, Nyabirongo, Kisinga sub-county, Kasese. Email: email@example.com Phone: 0787314232. Only applications received by 5.00pm on 29th February will be considered.
Closing Date : 29th February