Post: Field Coordinator
Responsible to: Senior Agronomist
Location: Kisinga and Bugoye, Kasese District
Contract Length: 3 year renewable contract (subject to a successful probation period of 4 months)
Agri Evolve (U) Ltd are seeking 2 experienced and motivated persons to take on the new position of Field Coordinator. The role involves coordinating the team of Field Officers working with coffee farmers within our area of operation, ensuring that work is carried out effectively and efficiently and that targets are achieved..
• Ensuring that all targets relating to registration, certification and training of coffee farmers are achieved
• Supervising Field Officers on a daily basis
• Reporting progress to the Senior Agronomist regarding the progress of all work
• Preparing written reports as necessary
• Minimum education of a relevant Diploma, however experience and an enthusiastic attitude are as important
• Experience of working on social programs i.e. gender, youth, child labour etc.
• Good at both verbal and written communication (Lukonzo and English)
• Passionate about making a difference and developing communities
• A resident of the area
• Easy learner
• Critical thinker
• Good decision maker
Job Education: Diploma
Work Hours: 8
Method of Application
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications to the Operations Manager, including an up to date curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificate, along with names and contacts of three referees. Applications can be delivered by post, hand delivery or email to Agri Evolve (U) Ltd. P.O. Box 224 Kasese, Nyabirongo, Kisinga sub-county, Kasese. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0787314232. Only applications received by 5.00pm on 29th February will be considered.
Closing Date : 29th February