Post: Special Projects Coordinator
Responsible to: Managing Director
Location: Kisinga, Kasese
Contract Length: 3 year renewable contract (subject to a successful probation period of 6 months)
Agri Evolve (U) Ltd are seeking a qualified, experienced and motivated candidate to oversee and coordinate the various special community projects which Agri Evolve are involved with in the local community. The projects can involve practical construction, community welfare, gender equality, youth programmes and others .
• Ensuring that all special projects operate according to established guidelines.
• Reporting to Senior Management regarding the progress of all projects
• Preparing written reports and accounts for external funding bodies
• Supervising Community Liaison Officers in their work
• The successful candidate will be qualified to at least degree level in an appropriate subject.
• A good understanding of project accounting
• Experience of working on community social programs i.e. gender, youth, child labour etc.
• Good at both verbal and written communication (Lukonzo and English)
• Passionate about making a difference and developing communities
• Easy learner
• Critical thinker and good decision maker
Job Education: degree
Work Hours: 8
Method of Application
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications to the Operations Manager, including an up to date curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificate, along with names and contacts of three referees. Applications can be delivered by post, hand delivery or email to Agri Evolve (U) Ltd. P.O. Box 224 Kasese, Nyabirongo, Kisinga sub-county, Kasese. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0787314232. Only applications received by 5.00pm on 29th February will be considered.
Closing Date : 29th February