We are a young and growing school in a beautiful suburb of Kampala, offering an internationally recognised education for primary and secondary students (Year 1 to 13)
We follow the British National Curriculum (Pearson-Edexcel) with a distinct Ugandan flavour, at an affordable price. The yearly tuition fee (expressed in $) ranges from +/-2000 $ in Years 1-5 to +/- 3900 $ in Years 12-13 (exam fees excluded). Fees are largely charged in Ugandan shillings, a smaller part is payable in Dollars.
**For year12 and 13 the Tuition description is as follows:
- A-level only means I.A.L and/or G.C.E subjects ONLY
- A-level and 1 BTEC means 1 BTEC subject and 2 or more I.A.L/G.C.E subjects
- A-level and 2 BTEC means 2 BTEC subjects and 1 or more I.A.L/G.C.E subject(s)
- *BTEC means [3 or 4 BTEC subjects] and/or [1 or more I.A.L/G.C.E subject(s)]
- All tuition is to be paid termly (in September, January and April) except year 11 and 13 fees that are to be paid per semester (in September and January)
- Caution fee is refundable on graduation or on leaving the school, after due adjustment for damages, breakages caused by the student, if any.
- Exam fees are included in the dollar fee
- Aside from the caution fee, none of the above fees is refundable
British School of Kampala Contact details
Lubbobbo Close, Muyenga. P. O. Box 9378, Kampala – Uganda.
+256 773 244 225
+256 705 052 089