Delhi Public School International, established in 2005, is a name to reckon with, a landmark in every sense of the word and an epitome of good education and discipline. The school was officially opened in the new campus located at plot No. 17-25,Saddler way, Naguru, Kampala- Uganda on October 31st, 2015 by the education minister Maj. (Rtd) Jesca Alupo. The school currently has 750 students.
Delhi Public School International Academics
The school imparts education to the students of classes Nursery to XII at Four levels:
i) Pre. Primary – Classes Nursery,LKG & UKG.
ii) Primary – Classes I to V
iii) Secondary – Classes VI to X
iv) Senior Secondary – Classes XI & XII
Admission to Delhi Public School International
PROCEDURE OF ADMISSION :
1. No request for the change of dates for assessment / observation / interaction / interview will be entertained.
2. The Student Admission form should be collected from the school office as soon as the assessment / observation /
interaction / interview is done and the results are declared. The list of selected candidates will be put up on the
School Notice Board at the Administrative Office.
3. A Fee slip will be issued to parents or local / legal guardian of selected candidates as soon as the list is displayed
on the notice board.
4. Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer and may pay the applicable
fees to confirm admission.
5. The admission officer will explain the admission procedure to the parents of the selected candidates and school
accountant can be contacted for the fee slip immediately.
6. It is mandatory for both the parents and local / legal guardian to be present to complete various admission formalities.
7. For students seeking admission in Class I onwards, it is mandatory to submit Transfer Certificate (Original) from
the last school attended.
8. Fees once paid at the time of admission or later, are not refundable and NOT TRANSFERABLE in any case except the
caution money (refundable) in case of withdrawal.
9. The management reserves the right to have the last word in all matters relating to admission (s).
10. The admissions are given as per guidelines framed by Directorate of Education and endorsed by Managing
Committee of the school. Admissions in all the classes are open depending upon the availability of seats.
All parents/students must read and accept DPS INTL’s Behavior Policy. DPS INTERNATIONAL KAMPALA does not accept students with a history of drug, alcohol or weapon possession, or abuse.
DPS INTERNATIONAL KAMPALA does not accept students who have been expelled from their previous school for serious behavioral issues (including physical violence and bullying). Delhi Public School International reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant, at its sole discretion.
FOR THE SPECIAL NEEDS CANDIDATES:
DPS Kampala encourages education for all children irrespective of their caste, creed, religion, color and country. But as of now we are not equipped with special methodology for special needs children. We humbly request the parents not to apply for the admission till we have equipped the school and premises with such facilities. If, in spite of the limitations such children are incorporated into our system the school cannot be held responsible in case of their lack of adaptability, deficiencies, in the art of comprehension, failure to meet the required academic standards and inevitable constraints in the part of holistic development.
How to Apply to Delhi Public School International
P.O. Box 72208,
Saddler Way, Naguru
Admissions: +256 759 711 190
Administrator: +256 759 711 146
Principal: +256 759 711 126