Great Lakes Regional University (GLRU) Admission
Admission to GLRU
Great Lakes Regional University offers:
- Undergraduate programs
- Diploma Programs
- National Certificate programs [UBTEB]
The prospective students are advised to use the online application form or call the GLRU admissions office for more details.
Minimum entry Requirements
- Five passes obtained at O ’level and at least 2 principle passes in relevant subjects obtained at A’ Level at the same sitting.
- Holders of Diploma in relevant fields
- Holders of a two year relevant certificate after O’ level or equivalent
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education with at least 1 principal pass and two subsidiaries obtained at the same sitting.
c) Certificate courses:
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 3 passes obtained at the same sitting
Intakes in a year:
- March and August Intake: This is for students who study regularly (Day and Weekend)
- In-service: January and August (In-service): This is only for teachers who study only in the school holidays.
Great Lakes Regional University
Town Street, Kihiihi Road