Johnass International College of Health Sciences (JOHNASS) is a private health training institution destined to address the inadequacy of healthcare training in Uganda and beyond.
JOHNASS has been positioned to provide this range of products. The college is established to focus on training health care practitioners at Certificate in Nursing and Midwifery. In future it will provide training at Diploma and Bachelors level. The College has established a permanent home in Njeru Town Council-Buikwe District.
Certificate Programmes Offered at Johnass ICHS
- Certificate in Nursing (2.5 years)
- Certificate in Midwifery (2.5 years)
The world economy is constantly changing requiring all professionals to keep abreast with cutting edge, new technology and any new standards of carrying out tasks. Medical and health sciences dicsiplines are no exception.
Johnass ICHS offers refresher courses as well as short courses to help improve on your productivity, skills and efficiency in carrying out your daily operations.
We currently offer the following courses:
- Computer Driving License
- Microsoft Office Package
- Computer Storage & Data Management (with specific modules for nursing professionals)
- Management Information Systems
- Electronic Accounting (Tally, Quickbooks, & Sage Accounting)
- HIV/AIDS Counselling
- Lesson Planning for Nursing/Midwifery Tutors
Requirements to Apply for Nursing/Midwifery
ADMISSION ENTRY REQUIREMENTS GUIDE
Applicants should have a minimum educational standard of Ordinary Level (O-Level) Secondary Education Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent; with at least a pass in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Physics.
Other Important Entry Requirements Are;
- Three (3) Recent passport size photos.
- Fifty thousand shillings cash (UGX 50,000/=) for application form (UGX 20,000) and interviews (UGX 30,000) respectively paid cash directly to the College Bursar.
- Baptism card/birth certificate
- Original and photocopies of your academic documents
- Recommendation from your former school
- A handwritten application letter
Print Version – Click Here to Download