Kyambogo University Admission List for The Academic Year
The Chairman Admissions Board, Kyambogo University, informs all applicants for theAcademic Year, that the admission list which was published in the New Vision Friday, June, had technical errors and therefore should be disregarded.
The new admission list is available on Kyambogo University website kyu.ac.ug and can be accessed here on this website below.
Provisional Diploma/Certificate admission lists for private & government released
N.B: If you do not find your name on the list published on the University website, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
The Academic Registrar Kyambogo University would like to inform the public that the admission letters for the listed students below will be ready by 12, July
This is to inform all Applicants for Private Entry Academic Year as follows:
- Admission lists are on Kyambogo University Website www.kyu.ac.ug.
- The admission letter will be picked starting July 12, from respective Faculties/School.
- Change of programme application will take place between July 12th and July 21st.
- Appeal applications ongoing. Appeals are for the applicant who meets the minimum admission requirements and cut off points and already submitted an application form and applied online. Please go to Admissions Block Room 3. There is no appeal fee(s) charged.
- The University is not receiving new or fresh applications.
NB Please be aware of any conmen/women that would wish to extort money from you.
Download full notice: notice to private applicants for the academic year
The list can be downloaded or accessed from the document below. Click to download
For further enquiries, use the contact information below for support and assistance.
P.O. Box 1, Kyambogo
Kampala- Uganda (East Africa)
Public Relations Officer