Law Development Centre Courses Offered
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Bar Course)
- Diploma in Law (Day) Course
- Diploma in Law (Evening) Course
- Diploma in Human Rights Course
- Administrative Officers Law Course
- Court Bailiffs and Auctioneers Law Course
- Law Clerks and Court Clerks Law Course
- Para-legal Trainees Course
- Other tailor made courses
How much is a diploma in law at LDC?
The duration of LDC Courses is as follows: Bar Course – one academic year. Diploma Courses – one academic year.
-Administrative Officers’ Law course.
|a. Certificate Courses||–||50,000/-|
|b. Diploma Courses||–||100,000/-|
|c. Bar Course||–||200,000/-|
What is the highest paying lawyer job?
Some of the highest-paid lawyers are:
- Medical Lawyers – Average $138,431. Medical lawyers make one of the highest median wages in the legal field. …
- Intellectual Property Attorneys – Average $128,913
- Trial Attorneys – Average $97,158. …
- Tax Attorneys – Average $101,204. …
- Corporate Lawyers – $116,361.
Law Development Centre Fees Structure
Law Development Centre, LDC Admission Requirements