The UCU School of Medicine since its inception has and continues to provide career pathways to the Medical profession through training Medical professionals with christian values. The school offers courses in the following disciplines; Public health, Medicine, Dentistry and Health administration.
The school is headed by the Dean, Dr. Kanyesigye Edward along with Heads of Departments.
See the Pictorial of the UCU School of Medicine launch See the Pictorial of the UCU School of Medicine launch
Courses Offered At Uganda Christian University UCU School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Ugandan Applicants for Degree programs should hold either
- UCE & UACE Certificate with 2 Principal Passes OR
- Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning OR
- A Pass in Mature Age Examination.
Kenyan Applicants for Degree should hold either
- KCSE holders must have a minimum grade of C+ and above. OR
- KACE, ‘GCE or A-levels’ applicants must have at least 2 principal passes or its equivalent. OR
- A Diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
Tanzanian Applicants for Degree should hold at least either
- TCE & TACE Certificate with at least 2 Principal Passes OR
- Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
Other International Applicants
- International applicants must have qualifications that are recognized for University entry in their respective countries.
How to Apply
- Download the application form here , and fill it in.
- Download a bankslip belonging to a bank of your choice from the list below ;-
NB: Non-refundable application fee is Ush. 50,000/= or $25
- Stanbic Bank
- Centenary Bank
- KCB Bank
- For Deposits in dollars and any other payment inquiry, visit our payments page.
- Fill in the Bankslip, pay in at the bank and then submit your complete application form with a cleared Bank Slip to our Admissions Office at our Main Campus in Mukono or any of our Campuses country-wide.
The Admissions Office,
Uganda Christian University,
P. O. BOX 4 Mukono, Uganda.