University of Arusha (UOA) Application Forms
University of Arusha (UOA) 2023/2024 Application Forms
Degree Programs – Direct Entry
Two (2) principal passes with a total of at least
Degree Programs – Equivalent Entry
- At least four O-Level passes (D’s and above) or National Vocation Awards (NVA) Level III with less than four O-Level passes, or equivalent foreign qualifications as established by either NACTE, NECTA or VETA; and
At least a GPA of 3.0 for Ordinary Diploma (NTA Level 6); or
- Average of C for Full Technician Certificate (FTC) (where A=5, B=4, C=3, and D=2 points); or
- Average of ‘B’ Grade for Diploma in Teacher Education; or
- A Distinction for unclassified diplomas and certificates. or
- Upper Second Class for classified non-NTA diplomas.
Foundation Program Holders
Holders of a foundation Program from the Open University of Tanzania (OUT) with the GPA of 3.0 from the respective 6 core subjects and at least a C grade from each of the three subjects in a respective cluster (arts, science, or Business studies).
- Certificate applicant should have at least four passes (D’s) or 3 credits at “O” level
- Diploma Applicants should have a Basic Technician certificate (NTA 4) OR At least one principal pass (E) and one subsidiary (S) at advanced level (form VI) for old grading system. Or one pass (D) and one (E) for new grading system or 3 credits.
University of Arusha Online Application, UoA Admissions
The University of Arusha (UoA) has an online system that you can use for applications. The application steps are fairly easy.
In the above article, candidates can go through the complete details about the University of Arusha (UoA) Online Application Form and University of Arusha (UoA) Admissions processes.
Candidates are advised to read all the information carefully to avoid any kind of mistake. Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria and application form regarding dates.