2023/2024 URSB Recruitment Application Portal Login
URSB recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out. You can apply for latest/current jobs opportunity in Uganda Registration Services Bureau by visiting the online application portal www.ursb.go.ug following the guidelines we’ve provided on this page.
Are you a citizen or Uganda or resident who would wish to work with Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) if yes, the opportunity you’ve always been waiting for is here.
All you have to do now is read through this article to see available positions, requirements, how to apply, application deadline and other important information.
Is URSB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Out?
Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) is a statutory body established by Uganda government according to Act Cap 210 to act as a key player in commercial, civil and intellectual property rights registration that fosters private sector development and vital statistics for national planning.
Having stated this, URSB is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates from all parts of Uganda to fill vacant positions in the Bureau.
So yes, Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) recruitment application form 2023/2024 is out and you can apply by visiting the job portal www.ursb.go.ug. Also, note that the application form is free and accessible by all so long you open the application portal.
General Update! Official notice from Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB); Trademark online filing starting from Saturday, 1st October, 2022 will be migrating from receiving new applications, renewals, oppositions, registrations and extension of time via emails to online filing. According to URSB, this is to advice and encourage client’s access available services via the online portal.
Requirements for URSB Job Recruitment 2023/2024
It is important you strictly adhere to these requirements because failure to adhere to them will lead to disqualifications.
- Applicant should have an Honors Degree in Business Administration, Law, ICT, Social Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Social Work and Social Administration, Community Development, Development Studies, Business Computing, Communication, marketing or any relevant course to the tax registration expansion program (TREP).
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience in a reputable public or private organization.
- Experience in the application of statistical data analysis tools such as epic-Data, STATA, SPSS
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Computer literacy skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Possess research Skills
- Excellent analysis & report writing skills
How to Apply for URSB Recruitment 2023/2024
To submit an application for Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB), you have to first download and fill the application form then send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
URSB Job Application Deadline 2023/2024
Submission of application for Uganda Registration Services Bureau recruitment is ending on , 25th August, 2023. All applicants are expected to send in their application on or before this date.
- Toll Free: 0800 100 006
- Call Center: +256 417 338 100
- Phone: +256 414 233 219 / 0417338000
- Whistle Blower Hotline: 0414673200